If you thought that creating a better bike amounts to the proverbial pointless endeavor of trying to make a better mousetrap, think again. The folding ebike revolution is here, and it is taking the world by storm. Here is a bike that looks good and rides even better. At a time when the costs of owning a car are ridiculously high, and at a time when many people need all the work out they can get, riding a bike to work or for leisure is where it’s at. But have you considered the 750 Watt folding electric bike?
- Maximum Speed: 25 MPH
- Power: 48V 11.6Ah Lithium battery
- Motor: 750 Watts high speed brushless rear hub motor
- Range (single Charge): 45 to 55 miles
- Charge time: 4 – 5 hours
- Best Use: All Terrains
- Portability: Collapsible top-tube
- Net weight: 65 lbs
- Load capacity: 300 pounds
If the word “budget” doesn’t exist in your vocabulary then keep on reading and check out our reviews for folding bikes over $1000.
Electric bikes are built to help get you where you want to go. If you struggle to get up the hills, you can activate the pedal assist into gear and let it push you up the hill with only 83% of the effort. Still not interested? When in full power mode you can sit back and relax while the bike does all the heavy work for you, then flip back into assisted pedaling on those flats and just cruise the rest of the way.
- Maximum Speed: 20 miles per hour
- Power Output: 48 volt, 10ah lithium ion battery
- Motor: 500 watt rear brushless geared hub
- Range: 25 to 55 miles
- Charge time: 4-6 hours
- Best use: Streets, distance commuting
- Portability: folding
- Net weight: 42 lbs
- Load capacity: 300 lbs
No matter which scene appeals to you most, the Vtuvia Folding Electric Bicycle can get you there with ease. This 20 inch electric folding bike with 500 watt motor is designed to be the ultimate in versatile, all terrain electric biking. We took it for a test drive so that we can tell you all about this amazing bike and it’s seriously impressive features.
- Maximum Speed: 23 to 28 miles per hour
- Power Output: 48 volt 12 AH lithium ion battery
- Motor: 500 watt high speed brushless motor
- Range: 35 miles using level one assist
- Charge time: 6 hours
- Best use: All terrain!
- Portability: foldable
- Net weight: 54 pounds
- Load capacity: 350 pounds
Want More Power On Your Ebike? If you thought that creating a better bike amounts to the proverbial pointless endeavor […]
Close your eyes and picture your perfect local getaway. Are you riding down a sandy beach, sunlight giving your face […]